Two-part chemical anchor is vinylester resin and styrene free. It's environmentally kind and fast working times, quick cure for improved productivity. Suitable for fixing wall ties, studs, bolts or large screws in a wide range of substrates including brickwork, concrete, masonry. And for core drilled holes, easy cold weather dispensing.
GU-2000 345ML with 1 mixer, material : Vinylester resin styrene free, shelf life: 18 months, ratio: 10:1, available size: 150ml,235ml,345ml,360ml,380ml
Fixing heavy machines, handrails, stone, steel construction, reinforcement bars.
- High load capacity and classified as not harmful.
- Environment friendly
- Quick setting and curing time
- Excellent resistance to acid and alkali
- Partially used cartridge can
- re-used by replacing the mixer
• The listing is subject to further negotiation and should not be as an offer. In no event should the company be bound by any information contained therein.
• Sample delivery by GDA instead of DHL.
♦ One cartridge with one mixer in plastic bag.
Or one cartridge with two mixers in plastic bag.
♦ 20 sets per carton.
♦ Good Use Label or no Label.
♦ EXP Date on the top of cartridge.
♦ Shipments can be arranged by sea, air, courier express.
♦ Courier express includes GDA, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, EMS, SF, etc.
Customized Packing, Please Contact Us.
Good Use Hardware Co., Ltd as a global OEM factory of chemical anchors for 20 years. We do private label for international brands around the world. Chemical anchor is a kind of fixing system for increasing the bonding strength of anchor, bolt, rebar that is more stronger than mechanical fixings. Mostly use for general fixings, structure reinforcement, rebuild and anti-collapse. We sincerely look for your inquiry.
• Any questions, please feel free to contact us.
• About Us to http://www.gooduse.com.tw/
Chemical Anchors Installation Instruction
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.