e・marks’ heavy duty mortise locks with multiple models designed to meet different functions on hollow metal and wood doors for commercial, institutional and industrial buildings where high security are required.
- Backset: 2-3/4" only
- Lockcase: Heavy gauge zinc plated steel
- Deadbolt:1” throw, heavy duty stainless steel deadbolt, long endurance for cutting or sawing.
- Guarded latch:Non-handed, it can deadlock latch bolt when door is closed.
- Latch bolt: Two piece stainless steel, 3/4” projection with mechanical anti-friction tongue.
- Faceplate: Stainless steel or solid brass.
- Strike: 2 mm thick, 1-1/4”(32 mm)lip. Stainless steel or brass, bronze.
- ANSI A156.13
- UL10C 3 Hours fireproof
- Full reversible design.
- Meets 800,000 cycle Grade 1 ANSI requirement.
- No exposed mounting screws on outside and inside trims.